Arginine is a semi essential or conditionally essential amino acid, depending on the developmental stage and health status of the individual. The conditions that put an increased demand on the body for the synthesis of L-Arginine, include surgical or other trauma, sepsis, burns and there is an increased demand in pre term infants also.
There are many potential uses for L-Arginine: L-Arginine is the body’s chief source for creating Nitric Oxide. Since Nitric Oxide is the chemical that allows the male to have an erection
- Precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO)
- Reduces healing time of injuries (particularly bone)
- Quickens repair time of damaged tissue
- Increases Energy level in the body
- Helps decrease blood pressure
- Helps in Erectile Dysfunction
- It may increase sperm count and increase sperm movement.
- It boosts immunity and prevents cancer.